Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cleaning Out the Spam Folder

Every once in a while, I randomly open up my Spam Folder to check for possible real missed emails.

Today's sampler:
Police jobs : Police needed in your area
Hmm... that would earn me serious brownie points with my kids. Maybe I should apply.

Real Visa: Get a real VISA right away
As opposed to a fake visa, I suppose. Who would be interested in a fake one, inquiring minds want to know.

PANDA RESEARCH : Get paid for your opinon- with participation
Perfect, we're obsessed with pandas in this household, and may even spend some serious face time with Tai Shan and Mei Xiang at the National Zoo soon.

Wu-Yi Tea/My Slim Tea : Rachel Ray endorses Wu Yi Tea
Poor Rachel Ray, from terrorist keffiyeh scarves to slimming teas, the whole world wants to take advantage of her bright face and not-so-slim body to sell stuff.

Laptop Giveaway: The new hot Dell laptop is yours
Exploding batteries, eh? No, I'll take a pass on this one.

Culinary Art School: Interested in Culinary Art
What is culinary art? Is it how to create a Joan Miroesque arrangement of food on a plate? No thank you, I can get my 7 year old to do that for free.

YourFreeDollarStore: Get started, it's easy and free
Shouldn't this cost, ummm, at least a dollar? How is it free?

Control your appetite: Phentremine no prescription
Bah, I've already lost mine at the thought of ingesting phentremine instead of food. Hah, maybe that's how diet pills work!

Cars Cars Cars: New vehicles for anyone, no matter what your payment history
Can I have a Prius, pretty please, with sugar on top?


Magic Grass: Grow grass in shady or shade areas.
And I was thinking this was something else.

Notice, no V1agra or C1al1s ads clog my Spam Box. At least not yet. What's more, I will let you in on the secret of how I stay free of them when I figure it out. Though I still haven't figured out how to keep Abdel Qadir Guanou from cluttering up my regular inbox with offers to deposit $5 million in my bank account.

2 comments:

Ms Cris said...

LOL! You write good!

Sujatha said...

Glad you like it :)