Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another Personal Tag

To all desi readers : Happy Diwali!
---------------------------------------------
Via Remya:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Need to dye the front hairs again.

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?

$100.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Bore, core, fore, four, gore,hoar, lore, more, pore, roar,sore, snore,spore,store,tore,wore,yore...and how could I forget, as a Winnie the Pooh fan...Eeyore?!

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Do I have a Missed call list? My cell phone is strictly for emergencies only, so nobody really uses it, even me.

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The standard Tmobile ring. That makes me different from all those moms at dance class who have assorted tunes, and makes it that much easier for me to figure out that it's my phone ringing, if it rings at all.

(BTW, who started this tag, a Sprint or Tmobile PR person?-too many cellphone related queries!)

6. What are you wearing right now?
Pink fleece top and plaid pyjamas.

7. Do you label yourself?
All the time. But the labels change every few hours or so.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Dockers and Reeboks.

9. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright.

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
New Kid on the Block.

11. What does your watch look like?
gold and silver bracelet type. no-nonsense dial.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.

13.What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Your TMobile balance is about to expire. To refill, blah blah blah...."

14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Hullo. ( My coworkers have learnt to dread hearing this. It means that I'm about to plague them again with questions which don't have easy answers.)

I'm trying to wean my 4th grader from constantly using 'like' all the time, but I fear I'm on the losing side of the battle.

15. Who told you he/she loved you last?(please exclude spouse , family, children)
Since we are excluding spouse, family and children, I would have to go with Timmy the cat (at my friend's house.) He purred and rubbed himself on my leg the last time I was there, and that's the feline "I Love You".

16. Last furry thing you touched?
See above.

17. Favorite age you have been so far?
40

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Go to sleep. To my daughter.

19. The last song you listened to?

"Varamonru thandarulvai"- raagam Shanmukhapriya, Aadi taalam, sung by Maharajapuram Santhanam.

20. Where did you live in 1987?
Kerala

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not any more.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
Don't know, don't care, either.

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
spectacles, small hair band, earrings.


24. What’s your favorite town/city?
No particular favorites.

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?

It's been a while since I wrote anything other than checks...I might have last written a proper snail mail letter about 10 years ago.

26. Can you change the oil on a car?
No, why bother when that's what service stations exist for.

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
crush :- Never heard anything - was a stranger.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Incipient headache, likely sinus related. Must get up now and take medication to ward it off.

29. What is your current desktop picture?
Icebergs by a lakeshore (Windows 7 Nature backgrounds)

30. Have you been burnt by love?
No. I've had it easy.

5 comments:

Sujatha said...

Hi Sujatha, FYI.

http://blogpourri.blogspot.com/2009/10/covalent-immunology-foundation-and.html

Usha said...

HI sujatha
I am sorry about the delay but I have posted the details regarding covalent immunology foundation in my blog today at
http://agelessbonding.blogspot.com/2009/10/tag-with-mission.html

Sujatha said...

Thanks, Sujatha (Blogpourri) and Usha!

kochuthresiamma p .j said...

u r good at repartee :-)

Sujatha said...

Thanks, Kochuthresiamma. Feel free to use this tag, whenever you run out of things to write about. Tags do make great writing prompts!