Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fly free, Little Bird

Yesterday, I thought of Kochuthresiamma. It had been a long while since I saw any updates to her blog. The last comment on her most recent post was an anxious inquiry as to why no new posts from her.

I checked on her personal blog page, and there on Oct 22 was a Thank you to another well-wisher. No details were there, but I had an uneasy feeling about it.

Kochuthresiamma P.J. (aka Molly) of http://pareltank.blogspot.com/ passed away yesterday, November 8, 2011 at 1am Indian Standard Time, not long before I thought of her and checked her blog.

You were much loved, and will be missed by all of us, family and friends in real life as well as those of us who were purely online friends.

RIP, Kochuthresiamma.

1 comment:

Balachandran V said...

I just now remembered how I caught on to you. Through KPJ's blog. She was one my regular readers, though she did have some differences of opinion with my certain views. But, as a Professor of English, her appreciation was like music to me. I miss her.